MDM+ BRO is the most complete and flexible solution of the market.
• Business rules engine is the central component of BRO Solution which orchestrates the most of functionalities available in the solution. For example: Workflows, Forms (Screen Definition), Validations, Restrictions, Decisions, Texts standardization, Notifications (e-mails, messages), Etc. • Building RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to perform actions and decisions automatically. • Business rules are easy and quick to maintain – no ABAP developments needed.
• Build easily (in minutes!) linear, parallel or buffered workflows. • Programming and workflow expertise is not necessary. • Process management flows through graphical reports and indicators. • Possibility to reject or submit for review at any step (configurable). • BRO works by PROCESS, it is not restricted to an unique object. For example, in the same workflow (request and forms) it is possible to create the material and purchasing info record master data.
• Screen Definition is a functionality to easily build forms during the process’ steps (workitens). • Provide a simple UI (user interface) with only the required fields and in the correct sequence. • Screen Definition could be used with web interface (BRO’s apps).
• Simple (and Advanced) searching tool for Material Master Data. See more details in Smart Search product page. • Searching in different levels of material master.
SLA, REPORTS AND INDICATORS
• All process information available in reports and dashboards. • Dashboard delivers management information with KPIs: SLA, lead-time, quality (using business rules), risk, process costs. • Controlling using SLA (totally configurable in several levels). • Warnings triggered according to the SLA.
• Complete tool for Material’s Texts Standardization. • Based in the Material’s classification (class, characteristics, values). • Table for abbreviations. • Collective (mass) tool for text standardization. • Fully configurable and multi-language.
• Fully configurable functions to build e-mails (subject & texts) in any step of workflow. • Option to use the SAP Extended Notifications.
BRO MASS TOOL
• Collective data/workflow creation and maintenance with BRO mass processing tool. • Tool provides process’ templates to online or scheduled execution. • Templates created based on Business Rules configured into the process.
• Works with SAP® authorization objects (compatibility with GRC Solutions). • Complete segregation of duties. • BRO authorization objects available to business rules administration, actions and transactions.
• External validations (CNPJ, CPF, NCM, etc.). • Process and/or step scheduling: execution and notification. • Apps available for SAP Fiori and BRO Web: Master Data Request and Inbox (workflow tasks). • Possibility to define at what moment (process step) the master data will be created – from “Staging Area” to “Active Area”.