SAST Interface Analyzer
Analysis and protection of SAP® system interfaces
Analysis and safeguarding of SAP® system interfaces
SAP® interfaces are often not considered when SAP® systems are protected. Therefore, they are unprotected and attractive targets for hackers.
Experience from our numerous SAP® security audits and penetration tests for SAP® systems shows repeatedly that, in almost every SAP® system checked, unprotected interfaces exist that could allow attackers direct access to your SAP® systems.
Using the SAST Interface Analyzer, you can find out exactly what these weak points of your SAP® interfaces are and address them.
Benefits of our SAP® interface analysis
• Analysis of inbound and outbound RFC connections.
• Analysis of inbound and outbound HTTP connections.
• Analysis of database connections.
• Analysis of trust relationships.
• Evaluation of system traces.
• Generation of corresponding RFC roles at your fingertips.
Advantages of our SAP® interface analysis
• Central point of control.
• Complete Cross-system evaluation.
• Creating an overview of your cross-system interfaces as a graphics or an ALV output.